Sunday, May 04, 2008


Soooooooo.......

I decided to come home to spent this beautiful sunday with my lovely future bride. And while watching tv at her house I got a nose bleed. My reaction to this was to show laura (i was just proud that i was a real boy). And her reaction to my reaction was to scream at me to get away. After laughing for a moment at her she decided her new responds would be to punch me in the face.

um..... punch a guy in the face while his nose is bleeding?

welcome to the rest of my life

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

truth time....he was on my bed and very tamely announced that he had a nose bleed. and as I began to insist he move the bleeding to the bathroom....he started huffing and puffing. i was so scared that he would spray his plasma all over my room...so i very lightly...and lovingly...gave him motivation to leave my room.

that's all.

7:08 PM  
Blogger Topher said...

and the rest of my life....

.... she will be correcting me

7:30 PM  
Blogger Ron said...

Sooooo ... she lightly and lovingly punched you in the nose?

Not even married yet and already in need of counseling. It's gonna be a long life!

5:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home