Sunday, July 30, 2006



Life Without Camp...

What does life without camp look like? It's probably going to be a little bit slower. There's probably going to be a lot less people I have to deal with. I will probably eat better food (any food is better food). I won't have a roommate. There will be more sleeping going on (I'm excited about that). There is a TV in life without a camp. 35 less friends I get to hangout with daily.

But now let me tell you how it's not going to be different. There will always be praising and worshipping of God. I will read my Bible daily. Prayers will always be said. The sharing of Christ will happen. Growth spiritually will continue. God's will be sought after. I will never stop trying to change the world in Christ's name.

Sooo bring it on because it's just another chapter to a very long book...

1 Comments:

Blogger Ron said...

Just checken, Topher. You still reading your bible everyday? Yes... please say yet!

9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home