Thursday, April 03, 2008

I love a couple of loves in my life: God, family, friends, music, laura, and..............SHOES
Today was one of my days off I spend a small chunk of it at our shoe distributor. They were having a sample sale where all their shoes were $20. I got 4 pairs of shoes and I literally had to make myself leave before I spent another 100 dollars. Oh well it is just money..... right? Check out what i got

BTW... this top pair is something I picked up for Laura... not for me.




Addictions

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

can we be the shoe couple? that will be our thing. some couples have book clubs or swing dancing....we buy shoes.

7:22 PM  
Blogger Ron said...

Soooo ... the pair on top are Laura's and the TEAL SHOES on the bottom are ... yours? Seriously?

I ... UM ... I love 'em. :)

7:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home